- Whatever the project, we’ve got what you need – no matter how big or small
- We’ve got knowledgeable staff who can advise or maybe even operate the item for you on your project
- Extensive range of building, function, landscaping, and moving equipment
Jeff and Sheryl Wallis are Taranaki born and bred. They started their first business Wallis Developments Ltd in 1981 and this is still running today. Because people kept asking Jeff if they could borrow his tools and machinery it was decided to create and develop Equipment Hire in 2002 and it’s still growing. They have just celebrated 20 years!
Jeff and Sheryl love their community so they like to help out by sponsoring schools and kindergartens, sports teams, clubs and volunteer organisations. They genuinely enjoy helping and are often seen giving back to the people.
If they don’t have what you need they will try and source it for you.
MEET THE TEAM
- Brayden is the main man in the yard. When he’s not at work he is busy with his young family and animals.
- AJ is the youngest member of our team and is learning the many tricks of the trade.
- Rebecca is our part time office administrator. When she is not in the office she can be found on the farm or chasing her children around.
- Jo has been with us for a year and does the accounts and other tasks including making us look good in photos.
- Brenda is the newest team member doing everything plus what the others don’t do. She is often mistaken by customers for Sheryl.
Check out our latest news on Facebook
348 South Road, Hawera 4610